-> Call Center Template
Call Center Template
Description of Template
The Call Center SharePoint 2013 template helps teams manage service requests originating outside the company from inception through to cause identification, initial solution, escalation and resolution. The template helps track the progress of servicing request, with task oriented pages to display relevant information for each service request and an integrated knowledge base system. Dashboards help management track customer satisfaction with metrics such as issues resolution time, survey results, customer specific dashboards and customer service representative performance.
Using the template, call center representatives initiate a request by visiting the Call Center site to use the “Create a New Service Request” form, selecting the customer from the pull down list. Built in knowledge base and Support FAQ pages can simplify the process of researching solutions to service requests. A service representative can be assigned to the request, ensuring that it shows up on that user’s dashboard of active and open requests which must be attended to.
Activities Performed in this Application Template
- Provide customer service representative to search through FAQ and a Knowledge Base of relevant articles. Keywords and related articles can also be added to knowledge base articles, enabling simplified searching of solutions.
- Enable service representatives to create service requests, assign a priority and assign the request to the appropriate person.
- View a dashboard of the status of service requests, who they are assigned to end user inputted details.
- Receive filtered views of owned Help Desk requests.
- Service Representative Managers can view a dashboard of the service department’s performance, including overall service request performance, priority and average resolution time in days.
- Knowledge Managers can upload, tag and proactively manage documents that are relevant to the service desk through a user specific dashboard by entering keywords and selecting related documents.
Site Lists and Libraries
Application Pages: A document library used to store the application pages listed below.
Knowledge Base: Use this document library to write and store Knowledge Base articles and Documents to be shared with the team.
Experts: Use this contact list to track experts within and outside of the organization.
Keywords: Use this list to manage keywords to tag items in the Knowledge Base.
Service Requests: Use the Service Requests list to track detailed information and resolutions for service requests.
Support FAQs: Use the Support FAQs list to track common issues and resolutions.
Tasks: Use the tasks list to enable Knowledge Managers to track tasks that are required.
Links: Use the Links list to list web pages that your organization will find useful.
Please register to receive your template.
This site also contains customized pages which are used to provide customized dashboards for different individuals within the organizations:
CSR Home (csrhome): Provides a Customer Service Rep (CSR) specific dashboard listing a filtered view of owned and assigned service requests.
Knowledge Manager Home (kmhome): Provides a dashboard specifically for the organizations knowledge manager, including a list of the documents in the knowledge base and a Task list.
Service Representative Manager Home (mgrhome): Provides a dashboard giving the CSR Manager an overview of the department’s performance including overall service request status, service request priority and average resolution time.
Back to SharePoint Templates