-> Job Requisition and Interview Management
Job Requisition and Interview Management
Description of Template
The Job requisition and Interview Management SharePoint Template helps recruiters streamline the process of managing the creation of job requisitions, coordinating interviews, collecting interview feedback and tracking the results of the interviews all in one place. The template allows assignment of responsibility for requisitions, candidates and interviews to people in the organization. Once logged in, these individuals have the option to see only the requisitions, candidates and interviews that they are responsible for or a complete list of all information on the site.
Activities Performed in this Application Template
- Submit job requisitions and candidates into the system and give them a priority.
- Assign responsibility for requisitions and candidates to specific recruiters.
- Approve, deny or cancel requisitions for new positions.
- Schedule interviews with individuals in the organization.
- Track feedback for individual candidates in a central location, providing a place where interviewers can give hire / no hire decisions and notes on the candidate’s performance.
- View a filtered list of only the user’s assigned requisitions, candidates and interview schedules.
- Integration with Microsoft Office Outlook® 2007: Users have the capability to subscribe to the site’s calendar, enabling them to view scheduled interviews through Office Outlook 2007. When a schedule is updated, users who have subscribed to view this calendar in Office Outlook 2007 have that change synchronized to the offline calendar.
Site Lists and Libraries
Candidate Feedback: Use the Candidate Feedback list to gather feedback about candidates across many interview cycles.
Archived Candidate Feedback: Archive Candidate Feedback for recall at a later time.
Candidates: Use the Candidates list to track job applicants.
Interview Calendar: Use the Interview Calendar to schedule candidates to interview for requisitions.
Requisitions: Use the Requisition list to track job openings across the organization.
Announcements: Use the Announcement list to post messages on the home page of your site.
Links: Use the Links list for links to Web pages that your team members will find interesting or useful.
Requisitions: Use the Requisitions list to track job openings across the organizations.
Shared Documents: Share a document with the team by adding it to this document library.
The template also utilizes customized workflow to create candidate profiles, schedule interviews and file a job requisition.